Wheel Spacers ?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solaxu

What size would you all recommend that goes great with the BONOSS forged active cooling wheel spacers? I’m a newbie so all the information I can get will be appreciated!

Are you asking for a wheel size to go with these ? 15mm ? spacers?

What's the end game?
To have the wheels back to the original position where they need to be to clear the wheel wells?

I don’t know how thick the wheel spacers should run. I just want my tires to be flush with the fender. I consulted BONOSS and ECS Turning wheel spacers, and they all suggested that I install the thickness of 15mm before and 20mm after installation. Do you think the BONOSS active cooming wheel spacers' " Active Cooling" function is good?

Solaxu said:
1. ...suggested that I install the thickness of 15mm before and 20mm after installation.
2. Do you think the BONOSS active cooming wheel spacers' " Active Cooling" function is good?
1. No idea what you are trying to say here. Aren't you worried about buying this stuff and it make the wheels contact the wheel openings?
2. It's an EV. The brakes rarely get used, but when they do get used it's not much heat generated.

Back