Request: Instrument cluster/warning lights?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbelGoddard

The request I'm making is about the center dash information cluster, at the top (above the radio and air vents). On my 2015, I only ever see "passenger air bag" and either on or off. What other icons or information shows up on this panel? The owners manual gives a variety of icons and what they are, but with the exception of the passenger air bag, I think they all appear on the main cluster behind the steering wheel. I assume there have to be other lights/icons/warnings there. Am I wrong?

AbelGoddard said:
The request I'm making is about the center dash information cluster, at the top (above the radio and air vents). On my 2015, I only ever see "passenger air bag" and either on or off. What other icons or information shows up on this panel? The owners manual gives a variety of icons and what they are, but with the exception of the passenger air bag, I think they all appear on the main cluster behind the steering wheel. I assume there have to be other lights/icons/warnings there. Am I wrong?

Passenger air bag info is all there is.

The other icons are used in the ICE Spark only. They didn't bother creating a custom part for the Spark EV.

That sort of makes sense.

I wish there were more there, but thanks for the confirmation. Now I know I can completely cover it with no worries. It bugs me that the air bag notification is always lit and sits in direct view.

Back