Accessories Stays ON?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZNuts

Ok, this just starting happening and I don't think it's normal.

I left my Spark parked for a few days away from my garage and it was sitting around 60% range. So I got it back into my garage and plugged it in... next morning I was answer a phone call and noticed "My Link" bluetooth is still active. Thought to myself, that's weird....

go in my garage, note the charging light is blinking green-fully charged but I still hear some humming noise going on. Unplugged the charger, waited a while and finally the humming noise goes away as well as the MylLink bluetooth.

Next day, same thing. This is NOT normal, right? It's as if the accessories mode is left on when charging and it didn't do this before. It's adding additional heat into my garage and using unnecessary power. I haven't messed with any setting lately so don't know what's going on. Any ideas?

Well, it's not doing that today. I wonder if the thermo sensor got a bit wacky during our heatwave. From the manual:

The system may be thermally
conditioning the battery during any
of the states above, requiring
electrical energy to be transferred to
the vehicle.

Doesn't explain why MyLink would still be active though.

Back