Battery degradation replaceable under warranty?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BustosMan

If my spark ev is still under battery warranty, and if its max range is around 60 after gradual degradation, am I able to get the hybrid battery replaced under the battery warranty?

BustosMan said:
If my spark ev is still under battery warranty, and if its max range is around 60 after gradual degradation, am I able to get the hybrid battery replaced under the battery warranty?
Your range is a function of your driving habits AND the HV battery capacity. The real question is this - at what MEASURED battery capacity level and odometer mileage must a battery be to qualify for a replacement?

MrDRMorgan said:
BustosMan said:
Your range is a function of your driving habits AND the HV battery capacity. The real question is this - at what MEASURED battery capacity level and odometer mileage must a battery be to qualify for a replacement?

Good question, I think I read some posts saying it has to degrade beyond 35% original capacity for it be replaced under warranty.

Back