Vehicle wanted for Testing Fast Chargers in Los Angeles

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuriousTester

Hello! :)

I'm looking for one or more volunteers with a Chevy Spark EV to test out some DC fast charging equipment in the West Los Angeles area.

As you may know, the Spark EV is a picky EV when it comes to DC fast chargers. We want to test charging to ensure compatibility with the Spark EV.

We're looking for someone who:
- Has a Chevrolet Spark EV, any model year, with CCS
- Has availability during the work week ~10 AM to 4 PM. The sessions could be broken up into more than one day if you only have an hour or two, or we can just do one all day thing.
- Willing to sign NDA (tbd on this one, but it's expected you won't go blabbing about it). Photos will not be allowed, but you will be able to see some cool stuff. :)

We're looking for Mid - End of March time frame, but depending on alignment of schedule could be sooner.

Please reach out to me via message here with your email and/or phone number, general availability, and we'll be in touch. Thanks!

Glad to help the EV movement.
Only, take time to meet you at a few places.
Sign an NDA.
Any compensation?

I guess this really doesn't apply to me since I'm nowhere near LA, but since you're checking for compatibility, do you care if the car's had the charging connector mod (GM service bulletin PI1382A)? Before I had the mod, I could not charge at ABB fast charging stations, afterwards, no problem.

Back