Portland area dealers. And buy vs. lease.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikwax

Hi all, new member here, first post. I've been reading posts for a few (OK, several...many) hours and you have a quite a nice community here.

Couple of questions: can anyone recommend a good dealer and good sales rep in the Portland area? I've bought a couple of Subarus from Wentworth, sales experience was OK, though the Subaru service department is pretty sad. I've been in the Chevy service area for body work, their body shop is first class. I don't know any other dealers in the area.

Can anyone point me to a good discussion of buy vs. lease? I've never leased a car before.

Thanks for any guidance!

Mrs emv and myself were treated well at Wilsonville Chevrolet (owned by Wentworth), ask for Tanny Brown. We sent friends to her and she treated them well too when they got their Spark EV.

We visited Wentworth this past weekend and ordered a vehicle. They have no Spark EVs in stock and none on order that we wanted (1LT with the DC charger). They gave us a good price on our trade in and offered an additional $2500 off of MSRP. Unfortunately we can't take advantage of the May Chevy factory deal, which is a $3500 rebate and 72 month 0% APR financing (apparently you have to take both). ETA 8-12 weeks.

Turns out that Oregon has a 25% rebate available for the charging station/EVSE purchase and installation. Add in the $7500 fed tax credit and the $500 Bosch rebate, and that's all a pretty good deal.

Though I'm thinking I'd much rather have one of the Clipper Creek LCS units and have the portability.

Back