AbelGoddard

Re: Request for Meetup/test drive in Dallas

Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:52 pm

I don’t mind saying, now that I bought it. I didn’t want to say before just in case somebody else saw it and bought it out from under me:

$15,087 + TTL, and shipping to Dallas.

Yeah I know. It was a STEAL.

So, $7500 federal rebate (my wife does our taxes and says we will get all of it) because I’ve bought it. And my wife works for Bank of America, which has an incentive plan in place for purchases or leases of fuel efficient vehicles. We already received the $4,000 from them (minus taxes, which was a significant chunk of course), which will help out on a trip we are taking soon.

All told I’m really happy with this purchase.

zzzzzzzz

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:17 am

:shock: :shock:

That's crazy!! I need to do some hunting. And I thought I got mine for cheap! Bought new in April 2016 for 17995 (no taxes in Oregon), minus the 7500 federal credit, and got 0% financing.

Seriously, an awesome, underrated sleeper EV car. If I could keep it for 5+ years I would. I just have no idea how much battery degradation I'll experience. So far, at 24000 miles, I'm averaging between 17.2 and 16.9 kWh capacity at the end of the day.

zmt

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:49 pm

I wanted to say thanks again to Abel for letting me check the car out. they're pretty neat, but I'm not sure our family will be able to make the size work for us. I'll still keep a look out for a great deal though, you never know!

Return to “General / Main Owners Forum”