Can I purchase Spark EV and have shipped to new York State?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmarcucio

I believe the Spark EV will be first offered in California and Oregan in its first launch. Being from New York state does anyone know if I can purchase the Spark EV in California or Oregan and then have it shipped to New York state? Will I have any problem registering it in New York state? Any idea on the cost of shipping a car from one of these states to New York state? Any info would be appreciated.

gmarcucio said:
I believe the Spark EV will be first offered in California and Oregan in its first launch. Being from New York state does anyone know if I can purchase the Spark EV in California or Oregan and then have it shipped to New York state? Will I have any problem registering it in New York state? Any idea on the cost of shipping a car from one of these states to New York state? Any info would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine had a similar situation and had no problem but the difference is that Chevy Spark EV has a tax deduction so I'm not sure how does that work.

Brendan has answered this question for us in his post:

http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3401

FWIW, I am also interested in the Fiat 500e and a dealer in Sacramento said they could sell me one and ship it. Those aren't due out until 3 or 4 weeks thay say. And now Honda just announced that they are reducing the Fit EV lease from $389/mo to $259/mo.

Choices, choices. :|

Back