Chevy Spark EV Video

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

west

I found this amazing video of Chevy Spark EV.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpog3xkIJM

I like the fact that not only the exterior of Chevy Spark EV but it's interior is equally elegant. Thanks for sharing with Spark EV Forum.

The dashboard on the Chevy Spark EV is truly something. I like that a compact car like this has so much high tech in it and the news of siri integration is just a cherry on top of a beautiful car cake.

Just hope that my state taxes an grants become a little better for EVs it would really help...

McHale said:
The dashboard on the Chevy Spark EV is truly something. I like that a compact car like this has so much high tech in it and the news of siri integration is just a cherry on top of a beautiful car cake.

Just hope that my state taxes an grants become a little better for EVs it would really help...

The dashboard is something I'm not used to seeing in affordable compact cars like this and this high tech equipment is definitely a big plus for Chevy Spark EV in my book.

Jimmy said:
McHale said:

The dashboard is something I'm not used to seeing in affordable compact cars like this and this high tech equipment is definitely a big plus for Chevy Spark EV in my book.

It really is the only thing I noticed is that material quality on the Chevy Spark dashboard is not the best, but that is just nitpicking

Back