Pictures of Chevy Spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

west

Found some pictures of Chevy Spark EV for the Spark EV forum.
28spark-ev-floor-blog480_zps20df09f9.jpg

chevy-2014-spark-ev_zps6f7f1319.jpg

Wonderful pictures of Chevy Spark EV. The car looks compact, balanced and incredibly smart.

The all new Chevrolet Spark EV looks grate! very nice design, liked the green one, the blue one is also nice.
Does it come in black also?

This is very much what I expect from a Chevrolet car these days a very elegant design and an affordable price at that too. So for me Chevy Spark is definitely on the radar for a purchase...

Chevy Spark EV looks kinda bigger in these pictures than it really is, if you asked me based on these pictures I would say that this is a SUV I guess it has to do with the design that does resemble an SUV a little bit

McHale said:
Chevy Spark EV looks kinda bigger in these pictures than it really is, if you asked me based on these pictures I would say that this is a SUV I guess it has to do with the design that does resemble an SUV a little bit

I think it's the way that they photograph the Chevy Spark from the low point-of-view and then it looks bigger.

even though Spark is a little bit bigger then a normal compact car.

Jimmy said:
McHale said:

I think it's the way that they photograph the Chevy Spark from the low point-of-view and then it looks bigger.

even though Spark is a little bit bigger then a normal compact car.

Yeah you are probably write abou point-of-view I guess I didn't pay close attention when checking the Chevy Spark EV.

Hi everybody,
The shared picture looks really good and excellent. At first, i am not having interest on chevy spark but seeing the pictures i am really impressed with the car..Nice photos.

Back