2015 Spark no longer 21-kWh and now 19 ???

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nozferatu said:
TonyWilliams said:
I'll never be bullied anywhere, bucko. You and you Nazi buddies already have tried that. But, we will fix the problem.

Just take your arrogance elsewhere please. We've all had enough.

Oh, we've definitely had enough.

And now let us all get back to the serious business of saving the planet by not burning fossils, shall we?

TonyWilliams said:
I'll never be bullied anywhere, bucko. You and you Nazi buddies already have tried that. But, we will fix the problem.

Godwin's Law. :lol:

iletric said:
And now let us all get back to the serious business of saving the planet by not burning fossils, shall we?

Do you really and sincerely believe that by driving a glorified golf cart you will affect the world's climate ?
"Saving the Planet" does have it's social status and any naysayer is easily slandered.
As long as you eat food from stores and restaurants. Work in a lighted, heated and cooled building. Live in a modern home, apartment or condo. Wear clothes manufactured from anything other than yarn hand made from wool. Travel by any other method than walking.How do you look at yourself in a mirror and think you have minimal effect on earth?

buickanddeere said:
iletric said:

Do you really and sincerely believe that by driving a glorified golf cart you will affect the world's climate ?
"Saving the Planet" does have it's social status and any naysayer is easily slandered.
As long as you eat food from stores and restaurants. Work in a lighted, heated and cooled building. Live in a modern home, apartment or condo. Wear clothes manufactured from anything other than yarn hand made from wool. Travel by any other method than walking.How do you look at yourself in a mirror and think you have minimal effect on earth?

Haha,
I was silly to open another thread just for these "save or not save the planet" discussions, yet we are back here discussing the same thing that we kind of agreed to drop discussing :roll:
The "Saving the Planet" statement could be misconstrued as an arrogant, on other thought would "Kill the Planet" be more appropriate?
I don't think the iletric was attempting to say that his or any of us impact on environment in minimal. By driving electric vehicle rather than walking, I hope I am achieving two goals
a. I am getting fatter
b. I am minimizing (please note NOT eliminating) my impact on environment
Yes, I know you are going to come back and try to convince me that breathing the car exhaust is safer than some homes and office/work environments.
I don't know what kind of air quality is in your city, but for someone living in LA or even San Diego, it's kind of obvious what air you want to inhale.

And no, I did not go to any of the "green" sites, just first google result that popped up:
http://www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/science/air-pollution-sources-air-pollution.html
here is the literally a second one:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/china-pollution-cars-air-problems-cities_n_2589294.html

nmikmik said:
buickanddeere said:
iletric said:

Haha,
I was silly to open another thread just for these "save or not save the planet" discussions, yet we are back here discussing the same thing that we kind of agreed to drop discussing :roll:
The "Saving the Planet" statement could be misconstrued as an arrogant, on other thought would "Kill the Planet" be more appropriate?
I don't think the iletric was attempting to say that his or any of us impact on environment in minimal. By driving electric vehicle rather than walking, I hope I am achieving two goals
a. I am getting fatter
b. I am minimizing (please note NOT eliminating) my impact on environment
Yes, I know you are going to come back and try to convince me that breathing the car exhaust is safer than some homes and office/work environments.
I don't know what kind of air quality is in your city, but for someone living in LA or even San Diego, it's kind of obvious what air you want to inhale.

And no, I did not go to any of the "green" sites, just first google result that popped up:
http://www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/science/air-pollution-sources-air-pollution.html
here is the literally a second one:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/china-pollution-cars-air-problems-cities_n_2589294.html

Where have you working during your career?

buickanddeere said:
iletric said:

You don't have to go to the stone ages to live a sustainable life...that's complete nonsense pushed both by industry people, oil and gas drivel, and lest we say people believe in various other things....now it makes sense.

tigger19687 said:
buickanddeere said:
tigger19687 said:
Jesus Christ, can't you all just STOP coming to this thread?

Anyone hear anything new on the battery?

You could stop taking the Lord's Name in vain.

I'm A Pagan, so it is just another word ...............

Religion, politics, sex, personal attacks, foul language and "flaming" should not be tolerated on this forum. Sadly, there appears to be nobody to moderate this.

Back