2016 Chevrolet Spark EV's SOLD OUT

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyL

Sorry to burst any bubbles but if you're considering a Spark EV. Better hurry up. Less than 70 available nationwide.

Compare that with 400+ Chevrolet dealerships in the USA and that's going to leave alot of disappointed folks. But the Bolt is just around the corner and we'll see if you're willing to spend as much as the Volt, if not more!!

Capture.png

Anthony @ DSR Leasing :D

im Sure you did. There are a few out there. The problem is the dealers are using on the rebates to discount them and trying to get MSRP. There are alot of people out there interested in them. So when they hear $199 month $800 down it sounds like a good deal to them.

We were doing $595 down and $118 per month on these all thru out the summer.

Anthony @ https://dsrleasing.com

I usually pull up about a half dozen used Spark EVs on North American Craigslist using <adhuntr.com>. Since used is as good as new in my own experience with the 2014 why not save $$ and grab a used one?
--

yeah but we're talking about brand new ones. With new comes leasing, with leasing these, especially in California they wind up being free because of the added rebates.

CSW said:
according to chevy.com there are ZERO sparks available within 250 miles of Sacramento, CA.....

Nope, that's 250 miles or the ten nearest Chevy dealers, whichever comes first.
Makes it fun to search in Western Maryland, when zero of the ten nearest dealers are even EV dealers in the first place. Most of the ten nearest dealers won't even be in Maryland, so the search engine will tell you what you want isn't available, why don't you go buy what you don't want from the three nearest dealers listed below, including one in PA and one in WV?

I wish I could dial the clock back ten years, go to GMBuyPower.com, and have it tell me exactly where the cars with my chosen options are at, or at least the ones in my state. All I'd have to do is say I want a red 2LT with DCFC in CA, and that web site would have told me where both of them were located, no matter how far away from me nor how many dealers in between didn't have one.

Taxman said:
I wish I could dial the clock back ten years, go to GMBuyPower.com, and have it tell me exactly where the cars with my chosen options are at, or at least the ones in my state. All I'd have to do is say I want a red 2LT with DCFC in CA, and that web site would have told me where both of them were located, no matter how far away from me nor how many dealers in between didn't have one.
Tell them you would like this ability again. They listen to anything that makes customers more willing to purchase.

if i could go back 10 years, that would be the last thing i would do. i would win the powerball and pay cash for a ferrari.

Back