Anybody Want to Trade Seats

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkMoore

I've had my Spark EV since July 2014. I love the car, but always wished I had gotten the cloth seats. The "Leatherette" doesn't bother me much, but I've never been much of a fan of leather, much less leatherette. I saw a Spark EV at a National Drive Electric Week event today and it had the cloth seats in it. It just reminded me how much I liked the cloth seats. When I bought my car unfortunately, all the cars on the lot had the Leatherette seats. If there is anyone out there that's got the cloth seats, but wish they had gotten the Leatherette, please contact me. I'd be willing to trade.

David

Seat covers? I thought we'd have to get vinyl in order to get the DCFC, so I looked into seat covers. There are some good quality ones that are made specifically for the Spark.

SparkMoore,

Me too !! I'd love to trade for a set of those cool blue pattern clothe seats for my grey 'leatherette' seats.

What we need to do is talk up how great the leaterette seats are , and how crappy those clothe seats are.

You first......

I have the blue colored seats, would be interested in a trade for the great leatherette seat covers. Message me if anyone is still interested.

Back