Bosch Charger Credit

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecilopaveht

Is there anyone here not using thier charger credit? I have a Volt as well as my new Spark EV and I would be willing to purchase your Bosch charger (That you get for $25 shipping) for a few hundred bucks.

ecilopaveht said:
Is there anyone here not using thier charger credit? I have a Volt as well as my new Spark EV and I would be willing to purchase your Bosch charger (That you get for $25 shipping) for a few hundred bucks.
ecilopaveht, I sent you a PM, get back to me if you are interested.

markcmann said:
ecilopaveht said:
ecilopaveht, I sent you a PM, get back to me if you are interested.
ecilopaveht, not sure if you are still interested in this, if so please check your PM message and get back to me.

Are the Bosch Charger credits easily transferable? Can they be combined so one can buy a nicer one?

USSValor said:
Are the Bosch Charger credits easily transferable? Can they be combined so one can buy a nicer one?

From what I understand, No you cannot transfer the credit. If you bought 2 Sparks I suppose you could combine them? Maybe?

If you read the fine print:
Each Spark EV is eligible for one $500 credit toward the purchase of a 240V charging station. ... The credit is valid for up to four months after the original date of purchase/lease.

So theoretically any Spark EV purchaser/lessor who does not need or want a charging station may purchase one with the credit and then do with it whatever, imho.

CarlinOC said:
If you read the fine print:
Each Spark EV is eligible for one $500 credit toward the purchase of a 240V charging station. ... The credit is valid for up to four months after the original date of purchase/lease.

So theoretically any Spark EV purchaser/lessor who does not need or want a charging station may purchase one with the credit and then do with it whatever, imho.
Yep, that is what I did.

Back