Crashed spark ev won't move

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikelube1

I just purchased a 2015 spark ev wit 900 miles on it from a Maryland auction. Everything electrically looks perfect except the car won't move in reverse or forward. How do I clear the crash sensor issue.I am in New York and I don't think any dealers are yet knowledgeable .

Way more information is necessary to help. Have you checked the diagnostic codes? What error messages are displayed on the instrument cluster? Can you show what the instrument cluster is displaying (for battery state of charge, idiot lights, etc.)?

Bryce

There's usually a crash safety disconnect in EVs that was probably tripped. Not sure if it's a mechanical or software reset though.

The dash says service engine soon and service stabile rack. The battery still has 78 mi. I had a tech using a g.m. Link computer clear all codes and many codes did read back passed and failed p302b.po480.poce7.p1ffd.p1e8d.p3008.p300d.p1f45.pocf1.u1838.ui818.u18a4.u1817.p073 .current were p3023.p3014p1fff

Back