Finally picked one up!

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash

I've been wanting to pick up a Spark EV for a while, but never got around to it.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on one. Silver 2LT. It's going to be my skip-a-daily. Basically I'll be driving it every other day to work, and driving my Corvette the other days.

I also just ordered a sticker for it that says:
"My other car's a Corvette.
But today I'm in a hurry."

I'm hoping to get some decent pictures of the two together this weekend. :)

crash said:
I've been wanting to pick up a Spark EV for a while, but never got around to it.

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on one. Silver 2LT. It's going to be my skip-a-daily. Basically I'll be driving it every other day to work, and driving my Corvette the other days.

Welcome. Don't forget to register at http://www.voltstats.net/SparkEV and see how you stack up with other spark owners.

jay5729 said:
crash said:

Welcome. Don't forget to register at http://www.voltstats.net/SparkEV and see how you stack up with other spark owners.

Interesting... But why would I want to stack up my results?

BTW, I have a pretty heavy foot. I'm not really trying to stretch the battery range to its limits. LOL

@ crash - SparkEV stats is just a fun way to see other Spark EV owners daily use and overall mileage compared to your own and it keeps track of most EV miles driven in a day. Mike Rosack, he webmaster, is trying to get it to add more functionality to it, like Volt Stats has. Congrats on the new Spark. I drive my Volt most of the time, but whenever I get a chance, I grab my wife's Spark EV and drive it like I stole it. Super zippy car!

Electricbowtie said:
@ crash - SparkEV stats is just a fun way to see other Spark EV owners daily use and overall mileage compared to your own and it keeps track of most EV miles driven in a day. Mike Rosack, he webmaster, is trying to get it to add more functionality to it, like Volt Stats has. Congrats on the new Spark. I drive my Volt most of the time, but whenever I get a chance, I grab my wife's Spark EV and drive it like I stole it. Super zippy car!

Gotcha. Just signed up. :)

Yeah, I like to punch it often. Generally, I don't care about how many miles I can get out of it. I specifically bought it because I like the idea of never going to a gas station.

crash said:

That is the coolest bumper stick possible.

My neighbor behind be now has two Spark EV's. Two doors down is a Tesla Model S and I have two Toyota Rav4 EV's.

Back