Good-bye, Dear Accord

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsca72

I sold my Honda Accord yesterday. I thought I would need it more so I kept it as my "just in case" car. Since getting my Spark in July, I've only had one day where I needed to jump into another car because I had used up most of the range in the Spark. (For trips, we take my husband's car.) It's been a chore to keep the Accord washed and charged. Time for it to go to someone who will take care of it and love it.

This little SparkEV just doesn't let me down!

(One less gas-using vehicle at our house. :D )

jsca72 said:
I sold my Honda Accord yesterday. I thought I would need it more so I kept it as my "just in case" car. Since getting my Spark in July, I've only had one day where I needed to jump into another car because I had used up most of the range in the Spark. (For trips, we take my husband's car.) It's been a chore to keep the Accord washed and charged. Time for it to go to someone who will take care of it and love it.

This little SparkEV just doesn't let me down!

(One less gas-using vehicle at our house. :D )

That's great to hear! No charging worries...no charging port issues, no problems thus far! Great little car.

I feel the Accord love. We sold our 94 Accord (purchased new) to the Bay Area Air Quality Management District for $1000 in fleet modernization incentive. They scrapped it because newer cars are cleaner. It was a great car, although after 20 years and a quarter million mlies we had pretty well squeezed all the juice out of it and it was starting to crumble a bit. Amazingly it was still on the original clutch even with three drivers (including teaching my son to drive).

Now we use our Spark as the primary car and our Honda Fit as our car for trips or when we both need to drive.

Back