Onstar monthy report

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lude219

Got my first report for sparkie and it listed at 20kwh/100mi (drove 787mi within that time). Curious to see what everyone else is getting or what i can expect in the coming future. I take it that with my sensible driving that this is as low as i can go before battery degredation kicks in and that 20kwh start to go up...

lude219 said:
Got my first report for sparkie and it listed at 20kwh/100mi (drove 787mi within that time). Curious to see what everyone else is getting or what i can expect in the coming future. I take it that with my sensible driving that this is as low as i can go before battery degredation kicks in and that 20kwh start to go up...

That's pretty good for your first report.

I usually get 19kWh/100mi in the warm weather going up to 24kWh/100mi in the winter. I don't think I've managed an 18kWh/100mi.

kevin

SparkEV_Diag_160501.png

kevin said:
lude219 said:

That's pretty good for your first report.

I usually get 19kWh/100mi in the warm weather going up to 24kWh/100mi in the winter. I don't think I've managed an 18kWh/100mi.

kevin

SparkEV_Diag_160501.png
WOW! That's excellent after almost 20kmi! Summer is coming up so i'm hoping for the best :D

Back