MPGe of Chevy Spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

west

Since now a days cars are being judged by their MPGe rating, so does anyone have any idea of the MPGe rating of Chevy Spark EV? It'd be wonderful is someone from Spark EV forum could help me with this information.

west said:
Since now a days cars are being judged by their MPGe rating, so does anyone have any idea of the MPGe rating of Chevy Spark EV? It'd be wonderful is someone from Spark EV forum could help me with this information.
I am new in Spark EV forum and just like you I have no idea of MPGe of Chevy Spark EV. But if I find the information I'll surely share with you.

jake said:
west said:
I am new in Spark EV forum and just like you I have no idea of MPGe of Chevy Spark EV. But if I find the information I'll surely share with you.
That makes the three of us. But I think these information havent hit the web yet or they would be available in Spark EV forum.

I haven't been able to find the MPGe rating for the Chevy Spark EV either. I don't know if they've released that information yet.

Back