Park it anywhere

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevyfan

Usually, minicars are cramped inside, but not the 2013 Chevrolet Spark. Despite rear-seat occupants rubbing their knees a little on the front seatbacks, four adults will sit comfortably. The i-MiEV is almost asroomy as the Spark, while the iQ and Fiat only sport two doors and a miniscule rear-seat area.

The cheeky Spark is so small you can park like a douchebag and still keep it between the lines of a normal parking space. In addition, its pip-squeak size is a clear advantage for parallel parking on crowded city streets. Despite rather fat A-pillars, outward visibility is pretty good.

Alas, you do suffer from a small cargo area in the 2013 Chevrolet Spark. GM claims a cargo hold volume of 323 litres with the rear seats up, but it feels more like 250 with the cargo cover in place. During my bi-weekly grocery shopping, the Spark’s trunk couldn’t handle the six bags I tried to fit in. However, fold down the rear seatbacks and the number grows to 883 litres.
Read more in Spark EV forum.

Park Chevy Spark EV like a douchebag, no kidding? Huh! But it'd be nice to be able to park it anywhere since there's so less parking spots left these days.

Yeah, I think the Chevy Spark EV will be more like the SMART car, where you can pull straight in instead of parallel parking... ;)

Back