Chevy Spark EV Forum

It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: What is being offered at end of lease?
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:24 pm 

CSW wrote:
MrDRMorgan wrote:
I really did not care as I had already made up my mind to turn in the car at the end of the lease. The contract wanted $14.7k for the car at the end of the lease. Cargurus.com advertised the same car, same year, same options and same mileage for $8k to $10K. This is a no-brainer to me. Besides, I already own a 2014 and 2016 Spark EV. The 2015 Spark EV was first and I learned what I needed to know about the care and feeding of Spark EVs using this car.

I did not mean to offend, I just meant to see what they would say, for research purposes.

No offense taken. I have read a number of postings on this forum indicating dealers were not willing to do much negotiating of the lease-contract sales price at lease turn-in. I just figured I would run into the same thing and I really did not need the car. Once I arrived at the dealer and got in contact with a financial person who knew what he was doing, I was done and gone in 5 minutes. Do I miss "Sparky". Sure, it was a great little car that performed superbly. But, I still have 2 more great Spark EVs at home that are already mine and both are performing superbly too.

However, if I knew how, I would track Sparky by VIN number and see if I could find out how much Sparky sells for at wholesale auction.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10