Ajsherman1

Re: Official Spark EV service manual

Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Doesn't seem to be available for purchase anymore. I know it was mentioned someone made this into a PDF format. Anyone willing to offer it for download or reasonable purchase price?

Thanks for considering.

Infinion

Re: Official Spark EV service manual

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:11 am

I think it might come down to access websites now.

I'm thinking about trying either www.alldata.com $20/mo per vehicle (or $30/year!!) or www.repairprocedures.com/ $15/day for all vehicles at their shortest, lowest risk subscriptions, or $50/week, etc (pricy for the individual). Alldata has the advantage because of the great value of the subscription, although there's no way to preview the content and piece together what you'll be paying for. Their repair procedures are claimed to be unedited from the manufacturer, so potentially the original GM service manual was scanned and uploaded, then categorized.

The content at RepairProcedures.com is also behind a paywall, but they actually allow you to go through the service manual categories and sub-category names on their web-based tree dropdown system, and you get a faint preview of the contents. Because it's only 24 hour access for $15 and $50 for a week, I would be figuring out the scope of work for my repair/replace, then systematically take screencaps/notes of the pages I access so I can refer to them after time runs out.

Hope this helps.

Return to “General / Main Owners Forum”