Any Inventory or Dealers in SE Wisconsin?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'm really interested in the Spark EV but I can't find a dealer. Sadly, who then would be able to service the car?

Remember, the Spark is a three state car. OR/CA/MD. No dealer in Wisconsin can sell you one, period. You can bring in a car (used) from out of state and any dealer that can service the Volt SHOULD be able to service the Spark. Check with local dealers to see if they would be willing to service it. Others have done it, though I don't believe they were in your area.

FYI a quick search on cars.com shows a used Black 2015 Spark EV at Brenengen Chevrolet Cadillac in Onalaska, WI. Not sure how close that is to you.

Although Chevrolet only sells them NEW in limited states they now seem to allow GM dealers in many (all?) states to sell USED Spark EVs. They bid on used ones though a GM auction system that is available to GM dealers.

I live in Arizona and I purchased mine "used" with only 60 miles on it from a dealer in California and had them ship it to me. I had never done that before but it has worked out great. I have now owned it for 1 year and about 11,000 miles and could not be happier.

I did check with a local Phoenix dealer about service before purchase and they said they could and would service a Spark EV. That dealer has since sold several used Spark EVs. My Spark has not had a single problem and has yet to visit a dealer for service.

Sparkyvv said:
FYI a quick search on cars.com shows a used Black 2015 Spark EV at Brenengen Chevrolet Cadillac in Onalaska, WI. Not sure how close that is to you.

I saw that about a week after they lowered the price to $11,599, but it was gone from the inventory on their web site by then.

Back