Anyone interested in almost new stock tires?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casualsurfer

Got my Spark this past weekend, going to get Michelin Premier AS (same as what I have on my Volt) today. Wondering if anyone is interested in a set of stock staggered tires with only 7600 miles on it. PM me with offers. I'm in MD and would prefer local pick up but I can ship as well.

I did the same with the original 3800 mile tires. Only I'm saving the stock ones for later.
I know the front 185 'High Performance' Kumhos will wear out first. You can hear them trying to slip under even mild acceleration.
It's so cool driving with the windows down and only hearing the front tires working their hearts out !

Anyway, I'm thinking of putting the stock 195 tires up front when front 185 tires are done. It is reported here that this can be done.
Then putting the stock 185 up there when those are done.
The rear tires will probably still be fine even by then.
I'm not bothering with the silly tire rotation plan this car calls for.

How bad can it be using mixed brands of tires???

mixing brands not so bad. The larger concern I would have is mixing different tire types. Should be safe as long as you stay within the handling capabilities of the lowest performing tire....now buying used tires is a different experience...

Back