"Best" Dealership in OC? Thoughts? Experiences?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockytt

Getting ready to lease a Spark EV right after the 1st (2013 vs 2012 taxes forced the delay) and have been communicating with a dealer in Orange for about a month - although we haven't discussed price yet. Their website is showing a 39 month lease at $192/month with almost $3k down - seems really high to me and wondered if anyone had any experiences in OC that they could share.
Just want to go on record saying that I hate the lease process and am looking for more ammunition before discussing price with any dealer...
Also - I hear that the Chevy pricing is ending on the 2nd of January - any word on what's going to happen after that?

rockytt: Feel feel free to email or give me a call! We are a little bit down the road from OC in Bellflower, but we can definitely give you the best price on a Spark EV lease! Please see my thread here for pricing details: http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3542

The current lease program does end on 1/2, I have no idea how it will change but the terms have stayed pretty much the same over the last few months.

We leased ours from Selman Chevy in Orange and we were very happy with the deal. We got the advertised $999 down and $199 per month (plus the usual adders).

We would have leased from Simpson Chevy in a Garden Grove if they had the car we wanted in stock (1LT in white). And another data point: a friend bought a Chevy Volt from Simpson and they were happy with their deal.

(We weren't impressed with Penske in Cerritos, and a potential deal with Premier Chevy stalled out when we couldn't get the advertised deal)

This is all very helpful and I appreciate the input.
Jeffrey, I've got to give my first salesman a shot but I will certainly call you next if things don't go well when it comes down to putting my signature on paper. My next good experience at a dealership will be my first, however I'm still optimistic :)

Back