Chevy Lease Terms

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, by doing it this way instead of the way Nissan does with the LEAF, taking the $7500 as a capital cost reduction, you save the sales tax on the $7500, but buying the car at the end of the lease becomes a fool's choice. It essentially hands the $7500 right back to the bank. At least that's how I see it.

Hi all

I have been lease shopping for'Blue 2T for several weeks.

I feel like I have been getting the runaround from several dealerships in
the SFO Bay Area.

I was thinking to pay $200/mo with about $1000 down

is this realistic? Also any good dealerships or sales people you
would recommend?

thanks so much, I am keen to hop into my new Spark EV

bryantracy said:
Hi all

I have been lease shopping for'Blue 2T for several weeks.

the SFO Bay Area.

would recommend?

thanks so much, I am keen to hop into my new Spark EV

If you are willing to buy your car from So Cal, I can get you in touch with the salesman who sold me my car...they'll give you a great deal and are very nice....not pushy, very reasonable, etc etc....but it's So Cal.

Hi!

thanks so much, I was thinking about going as far as Sacramento and go for a worlds record Spark run
on my first drive!

the fast DC charge sounds great has anyone tried it?

thanks again bryan

bryantracy said:
Hi!

thanks so much, I was thinking about going as far as Sacramento and go for a worlds record Spark run
on my first drive!

thanks again bryan

Ok well you could always buy it here and drive it back...although you might have to pull an overnighter.

bryantracy said:
the SFO Bay Area.

would recommend?

Jim at Novato Chevrolet. Multiple test drives and visits. Zero pressure. No games. I put $2500 down on a credit card and got my state check, yesterday, following a January 31st delivery. So, essentially, no money down out of my pocket. My payment is $198 including tax and license.

bryantracy said:
Hi!

on my first drive!

thanks again bryan
Hey Bryan. I've used the CCS plug at SMUD in Sac couple times. It's great! 100% charge from about 20% in 30 minutes. Oh, and to get the record run you'll have to beat me. I currently hold the record for most miles in 24 hours on http://www.voltstats.net/SparkEV with 165.44 :)

Back