Dealership suggestion? (buying in January)

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawl

Hi,

I'm planning to buy in January, for tax purposes. I've checked through Truecar and USAA to get best prices. Being out here in the IE (Redlands, to be specific) I have several Chevy dealers nearby, but none that have much of a selection to choose from. I pretty much know what I want, so I suppose any dealer could get one fro me, but there's something satisfying about simply picking it up, I think. I'd like to find a dealer that 1) knows as much or more about these cars than I do (not just that they sell them), 2) has a decent stock on hand, and 3) has a great reputation for service. For #3 at least, I've narrowed it down to Simpson Chevrolet in Garden Grove, but would like other suggestions based on experiences you all have had.

It would be great to support my local dealer, but I just don't get the sense that they know the car (maybe have sold a couple in 12 months), and they certainly don't keep any in Spark EV's stock (trucks and muscle cars are the focus, for obvious $ reasons). I don't mind driving an hour or so to get the car. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Paul

George Chevrolet in Bellflower off the 91 has sold quite a few (I bought mine there) and they have a decent selection. They are very knowledgeable, will help you set up everything the app the onstar chargepoint and the rebate paperwork. They're also active on this forum and their sales rep Jeffrey Kwok owns a spark himself and can help answer any questions. I got a pretty decent lease deal and I'm sure you can wprk out competitive prices.

Chaconzies said:
George Chevrolet in Bellflower off the 91 has sold quite a few (I bought mine there) and they have a decent selection. They are very knowledgeable, will help you set up everything the app the onstar chargepoint and the rebate paperwork. They're also active on this forum and their sales rep Jeffrey Kwok owns a spark himself and can help answer any questions. I got a pretty decent lease deal and I'm sure you can wprk out competitive prices.

Thanks for the tip!!

Yep, I've got every color in stock except Silver right now (I do have the new Salsa and Lime colors). I only stock 2LTs with the Fast Charge Option. Send me a PM or give me a call if you have any questions!

Rydell in Northridge always has 10-12 in stock and has $2500 off all in stock or $3350 down $89 lease. Also has a couple lt1 with fast charge if you were looking for it (I don't like the leatherette). They are #1 in volt sales (over 120 in stock) so very informed on ev's. This is where I would go but happens to be very close to me.

supcrds said:
Rydell in Northridge always has 10-12 in stock and has $2500 off all in stock or $3350 down $89 lease. Also has a couple lt1 with fast charge if you were looking for it (I don't like the leatherette). They are #1 in volt sales (over 120 in stock) so very informed on ev's. This is where I would go but happens to be very close to me.

Thanks! Can you suggest any particular sales reps I speak with there?

Pawl said:
supcrds said:

Thanks! Can you suggest any particular sales reps I speak with there?

Rydell is different in that they are not on commision.(i dont think) So don't feel as much need to pressure you into the "wrong" car just to make a sale. I don't recall the sales persons name but the two times I have been there both sales persons were informed on EVs and very accomadating.

Back