Farm Bureau Discount

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBT

I was surfing along the web looking at inventory of 2016 Spark EV 2LT in Los Angeles region and was SHOCKED when I finally received a weird screen- and almost- tapped my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and wiped it out- "Private Offer"! I hit the little buried treasure I've been refreshing and looking for many times- but can I use it before it expires on 06/30/16!

Reason of this post is the Farm Bureau $500.00 (looks like you can be eligible for this if you have it for 30 days or more- and I guess you have to pay for membership- I saw some Farm Bureau sites as low as $25.00 or are some free)? California is like $72/$100- again I have no idea on how the Eligibility criteria works for FB.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Happy Father's Day!

KenBT said:
I was surfing along the web looking at inventory of 2016 Spark EV 2LT in Los Angeles region and was SHOCKED when I finally received a weird screen- and almost- tapped my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and wiped it out- "Private Offer"! I hit the little buried treasure I've been refreshing and looking for many times- but can I use it before it expires on 06/30/16!

Reason of this post is the Farm Bureau $500.00 (looks like you can be eligible for this if you have it for 30 days or more- and I guess you have to pay for membership- I saw some Farm Bureau sites as low as $25.00 or are some free)? California is like $72/$100- again I have no idea on how the Eligibility criteria works for FB.

Happy Father's Day!

You need to be a member for at least 30 days...then you can request a certificate for the $500 rebate online. It can be combined with 1 other private offer(Chevy private offer, lease conquest, lease loyalty).

Unfortunately you would not be able to get one before your private offer expires this month.

bro1999 said:
KenBT said:

Happy Father's Day!

You need to be a member for at least 30 days...then you can request a certificate for the $500 rebate online. It can be combined with 1 other private offer(Chevy private offer, lease conquest, lease loyalty).

Unfortunately you would not be able to get one before your private offer expires this month.

I appreciate the update- thought that was going to be the answer as well.

But does it "cost" money as I saw to join Farm Bureau's?

KenBT said:
bro1999 said:
KenBT said:

Happy Father's Day!

I appreciate the update- thought that was going to be the answer as well.

But does it "cost" money as I saw to join Farm Bureau's?

Yeah, but less than $100 (mine cost 60).
Best thing is the rebates are unlimited! If you want to buy 5 cars this year, you can get 5 $500 rebates for each car! And still only need to pay the fee once.

KenBT said:
I searched last night and found that ncfbins.com charges $25.00 a year to join

So $25 bucks to save $500 off a vehicle...and it can still be combined with another private offer. Sounds like a winner!

And if you purchase/lease multiple vehicles, it's the gift that keeps on giving. :p

Back