Good lease deal?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antoniog77

Momentum Chevy in San Jose - $0 down, $159/mo (not incl tax). 2LT with FC, 10k miles per year. Basically a "free car" considering my commute, even with gas at these prices.

antoniog77 said:
Momentum Chevy in San Jose - $0 down, $159/mo (not incl tax). 2LT with FC, 10k miles per year. Basically a "free car" considering my commute, even with gas at these prices.

That's a great deal..but be warned....you will need more miles...I've 17K on my car in a year. And I leased for 12K!

I got the 12K per year and have been fine so far. I'm about 500 miles under based on 36 months (1000 miles a month). It just depends on how long your regular commute is and your specific situation.

Well I pulled the trigger. Pretty happy with tooling around with it this weekend. It's surprisingly quick and behaves like a normal car except for being in L to get more regen. Still learning the right time to release the accelerator to slow down for a stop with minimal use of the brake, but not crawling up to a stop sign / light. Commute will be about 50 miles RT for the next 14-18 months then switch down to 30 miles after that. Getting into those HOV lanes will be a big win.

Already getting paperwork ready for HOV decals, the $2500 rebate, and am now shopping Bosch chargers to take advantage of that $500 rebate.

Concord Chevy - $3900 down and $83/month. 36 month term and 10K miles/month. Insurance is costing me more than the car.

As of Apr. 7 the deal antoniog77 posted is still available.

Also Fremont Chevrolet (925-207-8572) is running this deal:

2015 Spark EV
Spark EV for only $39/month!*
$39/month for 39 months. $4995 due at signing

expires on 04/30/2015

I am not affiliated with either of these dealerships. I am considering buying a Spark EV and wanted to pass on the information.

antoniog77 said:

Do you get the 2500$ back from the state of CA if you did not put any money down?

there are no Spark EVs in Portland as far as I can tell. Wentworth is saying end of May and are taking deposits. Tonkin says that they're trying to get cars in from other dealers.

OttoMan said:
Did Chevy give you the full $7500 in rebates from the Federal Government?
My Lease agreement only show $7275

nj1266 said:
Do you get the 2500$ back from the state of CA if you did not put any money down?
You apply for the $2500 rebate afterwards, so it doesn't matter what you paid.

nikwax said:
there are no Spark EVs in Portland as far as I can tell. Wentworth is saying end of May and are taking deposits. Tonkin says that they're trying to get cars in from other dealers.
CA has a limited supply of Spark EVs also. Dealers who were offering a good deal are out. Only those who didn't want to deal have a few left. It seems 920 were sold/leased last month.

:mrgreen:

Paul at Momentum Chevrolet in the Bay Area is doing a 2800 down 77 a month leased deal. He treated us great and got us lunch. Call if you want that deal. His number is (408) 464-6499

His email is [email protected]

Back