Great Lease Deal !

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevintchr

I think I got the best lease deal yet when I read in other forums what other people paid!
Here it is: $197.79 per month (including taxes-$184 without) for 36 months, plus $1,200 drive off, including first months lease payment and 12,000 miles a year (even though I only asked for 10,000). And the best part is that in 5 weeks I get a $2,500 check from the California Air Resources Board for leasing this car for 36 months! This means that more than the first year of payments is free! The car drives like a dream! I can't believe that there are any Chevy Sparks left on the lots with deals like this!! Just had to share! Anybody find a better lease deal in So Cal yet on a level 2 trim Spark EV with leatherette? Just curious...

kevintchr said:
I think I got the best lease deal yet when I read in other forums what other people paid!
Here it is: $197.79 per month (including taxes-$184 without) for 36 months, plus $1,200 drive off, including first months lease payment and 12,000 miles a year (even though I only asked for 10,000). And the best part is that in 5 weeks I get a $2,500 check from the California Air Resources Board for leasing this car for 36 months! This means that more than the first year of payments is free! The car drives like a dream! I can't believe that there are any Chevy Sparks left on the lots with deals like this!! Just had to share! Anybody find a better lease deal in So Cal yet on a level 2 trim Spark EV with leatherette? Just curious...

Pretty good! You're about $15/mo lower than my 2LT. (I didn't negotiate much) I've seen advertisements for a $99/mo lease on a 1LT, but with a $3k+ down.

Very nice lease! I have a $200/mo($219 w/tax, $2170 drive-off including 1st months payment). I got excited as a first day available leaser and didn't negotiate.

What dealership gave you this deal? I have a friend who may be interested if it's in the LA area.

Don't forget the $500 credit for the Bosch Level 2 charger. You have up to 4 months from the lease date to take advantage.

rickp said:
Very nice lease! I have a $200/mo($219 w/tax, $2170 drive-off including 1st months payment). I got excited as a first day available leaser and didn't negotiate.

What dealership gave you this deal? I have a friend who may be interested if it's in the LA area.

Don't forget the $500 credit for the Bosch Level 2 charger. You have up to 4 months from the lease date to take advantage.

My lease was in Santa Barbara, CA. The $99/mo lease was from Rydell Chevrolet in Northridge. They're not listing it on their specials page anymore (the specials page is blank), but I'd expect they'd offer that pricing again if asked: http://www.chevynorthridge.com/Newspaper-Specials

My lease on the spark ev trim level two (electric blue with leatherette interior seats) was $1200 drive away (including first month's payment, all fees) and only $197 per month for 36 months, including taxes! It was $184 per month without taxes. I bought it at Bunnin Chevy dealer in Culver City, CA (Los Angeles). I worked with sales manager for Internet, Brian. He started at $221 and it took about a week to get him down to $197 including taxes with $1,200 drive off. Oh, and he gave me 12,000 miles per year, not just 10,000. Lease was on good credit through US Bank. The best part? I just sent in my simple forms to get a $2,500 rebate from the California Air Resources Board for agreeing to register and drive my Spark EV in California for 36 months. And the $2,500 from CARB is completely separate from my deal with the dealer-it has nothing to do with it! This means that more than 12 of my 36 payments are covered from my CARB rebate!
What a deal! And yes, my Bosch home 220 charger with 30 amps and a 25 ft cord arrived today. I only paid $287 bucks for it, because Chevy provides an instant $500 discount since I leased a SPARK. Did I mention that I get a $1000 installation rebate from LADWP, our power company, that will cover the installation costs? I cant believe these cars are still on the lot. I have had two friends buy this car because of the deal I got in the last week. It is incredible!!!

I got the exact same car (blue 2LT) also at Bunnin but as a first week buyer, did not get such a good deal.

However, I have no regrets at all. The car is great and I look forward to driving it every time.

I will advise my friends what a reasonable starting point for negotiations based on your deal. Thanks for sharing.

Back