Head Unit

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say the possibility is slim to none.

In any case, what would you replace it with? How would you possibly control the HVAC?

If you want better sound, I'd replace the speakers fore and aft and add a modest subwoofer.

emv said:
I'd say the possibility is slim to none.

In any case, what would you replace it with? How would you possibly control the HVAC?

If you want better sound, I'd replace the speakers fore and aft and add a modest subwoofer.

I had a Parrot Smart in my previous car that I miss. The BringGo app just doesn't do it for me. I also miss the Spotify app. I assumed the HVAC would work with just the physical controls, but I could be wrong. There is an adapter that you can get for the ICE version which handles the Onstar, etc:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAC-RP5-GM4...Parts_Accessories&hash=item53fc0d2fd9&vxp=mtr

Good Luck, when you start using their compatibility checker they don't claim that unit is compatible with anything but the 2012 Sonic. The way things are so tightly integrated on many new cars you just can't change anything without a whole lot of reverse engineering.

Back