Interior tech of Chevy Spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake

Interior tech of Chevy Spark EV:
The 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV features two 7” LCD screens and all the connected goodies found on the regular Spark, like Chevy’s MyLink system for syncing smartphones and their apps, that will add Apple’s Siri voice recognition to the party this year.

Like the Volt, you can remotely charge and monitor your battery use. Notable is the “confidence gauge,” which shows expected driving range based on how many sports cars you race, and/or how hot or cold you keep the cabin.

The Chevy Spark EV has a lot of features for under $25,000! I don't know if I've seen a regular car under $25,000 with LCD screens built-in.

jake said:
The 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV features two 7” LCD screens and all the connected goodies found on the regular Spark, like Chevy’s MyLink system for syncing smartphones and their apps, that will add Apple’s Siri voice recognition to the party this year.

Like the Volt, you can remotely charge and monitor your battery use. Notable is the “confidence gauge,” which shows expected driving range based on how many sports cars you race, and/or how hot or cold you keep the cabin.

I'm really excited about the siri feature in Chevy Spark EV I just hope that it's gonna be a little bit faster than the regular Iphone siri.

the new apps that almost every new car is now offering is really something to watch out for because I wouldn't be surprised if they relly take off and start adding some really interesting stuff to the apps

jake said:
Umm, I only have one screen in the 2014 Spark EV.

The LCD with the speedometer, range etc is a second screen in addition to the one in the center of the console.

kevin

Back