Leasing a 1LT in Los Angeles?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all, I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to finally take the plunge with the Spark Ev! I've known I've wanted an ev for my next car, mainly cuz it allows me to get on the hov lane, which would save 25 minutes daily on my commute time, but also cuz I always want the newest tech, and I think full electric cars are really cool. Was deciding between the leaf, volt, or spark, and decided the spark was the funnest to drive.

Anyways, does anyone know which dealership might be the best to go to get a good lease deal on the 1lt trim? I live in cerritos, ca if that helps. Also, does the lease deal still exist, as I heard it might have ended on 9/9.

Thanks!

I first want to say, I have no experience with this dealership.

I own a volt and am a member of a Volt forum, I lots of good things about a dealership in Los Angeles. KEYES Chevrolet. I know they deal with a lot of Volt Leases, so they may also have good deals on the Spark EV.

I would suggest look online see what dealers have what you want, shoot each one an email asking for their best rate, don't even step foot on to the lot till you get the rate that you want. I never negotiate on site, they will get you every time.

Eccentricity8 said:
Anyways, does anyone know which dealership might be the best to go to get a good lease deal on the 1lt trim? I live in cerritos, ca if that helps. Also, does the lease deal still exist, as I heard it might have ended on 9/9.
Rydell Chevrolet in Northridge is really good to deal with. I leased my Spark EV 1LT back in June and since they are one of the largest in So. Cal. they have good inventory as well.

Got our 1LT from Selman Chevy in Orange. Nice folks to deal with for our lease transaction of $999 down and $233.15 per month for 36 months and 12k per year.

The sales staff at Penske of Cerritos Mall were ill-informed and not much help. Staff at Premier in Buena Park were helpful but had a very expensive lease deal. Simpson in Garden Grove was very responsive and we would have gone with them if they have a white Spark EV on their lot. The salesman at Selman (Mike Bradley) got us the deal as advertised and we were in and out in less than a couple of hours. We would definitely go back to Selman for our next Chevy.

I'm not sure if the deal we got is still available, so good luck with your search.

-gambit

ps - don't forget to have your dealer register you for the free CEC/aerovironment Level 2 home charger http://evsolutions.avinc.com/products/cec/; but you will have wait until on or shortly after the first of next month to qualify

I just leased a 1LT on Friday, I had been dealing with 5 or 6 dealers trying to get the 999 down/199 mon deal. Rydell and Irvine had the exact color, Black, that I wanted, I drove all the way down to Irvine and they jacked the quoted price to $268 month. horrible people.

Adel at Rydell did a great job, and came through on everything. Really great experience and I was out of there in less than an hour!

Back