Got a great lease from Fremont Chevy

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dealFinder

I just signed a deal last night @ fremont chevy. They are still offering this deal and have two more left. I contacted a bunch of dealerships in the Bay Area and this was the best deal around.

$1500 at drive off.
$89.xx monthly including tax, title, fees etc.
First payment is included in $1500 so another 38 payments.

I have 10k miles annually.

The car has fast charger ($750 option) and is 1LT trim.

Salesman was Jonathan. You can also contact Ray who is the sales manager.

I did the math and after $2500 rebate I am looking at $62

Never thought this would be possible but I now have a car which is cheaper than bus pass (even including fuel)!!!

Looking forward to picking it up today or on Monday :)

This is a great forum. Looking forward to being here as a new owner.

There is a $395 disposition fee that I have to pay if I decide to return the car after the lease is over. Has anyone leased without this fee?

Huge thanks to DealFinder. I was gonna go get a Leaf this morning, this post made me pickup a spark.

They didn't give the same deal. A little higher but still a great one. Its 1500 drive off and 89.89 monthly with taxes. In effect, it is (90*38+1500-2500)/39 = $62

Check the county in which you live. They may also have an EV clean air rebate. The county in which I reside, San Joaquin County, has a $3000 clean air rebate for buying or leasing an EV for 36 months or more.

MrDRMorgan: Does one have to buy from a dealer in the county to get that rebate? If not it seems a resident can simply make money by leasing at $1500+90 per month!

dealFinder said:
MrDRMorgan: Does one have to buy from a dealer in the county to get that rebate? If not it seems a resident can simply make money by leasing at $1500+90 per month!
The rebate is based on the county in which you reside and not where you purchased the vehicle. I leased my 2015 Spark EV in Contra Costa County but I was able to claim the rebated offered by San Joaquin County because that is the county in which I reside.

Wow, I wish I had seen this deal ahead of time. I bought on Saturday for 110 monthly and 1500 customer cash out the door for the 2LT, thinking I got a good deal. But your deals sound so much more amazing!! I should've done more research... :cry: :cry: :cry:

itsmemar said:
Yes, the $395 disposition fee is normal for all leases.

There wasn't any disposition fee when I and a bunch of people Leased in April.
Maybe it's something new. The Fiat 500e do charge around $495 fee.

I picked up a 1LT with fast charge from Irvine Chevy (El Camino Real would not play ball, but was close) over the weekend.

36 months, 12k miles per year

I paid absolutely $0 out the door, including the first month payment
35 payments of $175 a month (including tax), .25 overmileage
$0 turn in fee at lease end
$10k residual

After the $2500 rebate, I'll have paid a total of $3625, and shortening the length of the lease to 36 months save me another year of registration fees.

I leased a smart EV about 30 months ago and have found value in the extra 2k miles per year. I also like the structure of not putting anything into the car, as I don't lose that money should the car get wrecked before the lease ends. The Spark is a vastly better car than the smart in every conceivable measure, btw.

Back