Good Lease Weseloh Chevy in Carlsbad

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackelmatador

Here is the deal, not as great as some of the others, but pretty close and it is June so you know things change.

$2000 down (everything including, and first payment)
$79/month for 36 months (35 payments)
$395 disposition
10k miles per year
Red 2lt with DCFC MSRP $27,135

Carmine Mirabella

They even picked me up at the train station, they had me in and out in 40 minutes, really awesome place to deal with!

Great deal considering it's in SoCal. Their web page shows $99/mo + $995 down, and Quality Chevy in Escondido shows the same. Did you have to haggle to get your deal?

Anyway, your deal after 2500 CA rebate works out to be $65/mo while their advertised deal (assuming $1500 at sign with tax, etc) is $71/mo. That'll get you 2 big mac for $5 special + coffee every month! :)

Actually a bit better than that. I was looking at the taxes, registration and fees and it was about $1329, so to compare to the ad I only put down $671!!!! Plus $79 a month instead of $107.

No negotiating with Weseloh. I emailed about 10 dealers told them the best deal I had so far (basically the Rydell ad). Then I said what I really want is the deal I saw on this forum ($117-$127). Weseloh came back with the deal I posted and I went and picked up the car ASAP.

Back