Leasing in San Diego

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I drive 62-65 miles a day to and from work. I'm looking at leasing a Chevy Spark with the fast charging option. I have never leased a vehicle before and since I will not owe $7500 in federal taxes I won't be able to fully use the fed rebate so I am going to the leasing route. Any dealership in San Diego that I should check with? Also, what should I look for the lease terms? I am also in the military and hopefully can get military pricing. Any suggestions and/or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

nu2EV said:
I drive 62-65 miles a day to and from work. I'm looking at leasing a Chevy Spark with the fast charging option. I have never leased a vehicle before and since I will not owe $7500 in federal taxes I won't be able to fully use the fed rebate so I am going to the leasing route. Any dealership in San Diego that I should check with? Also, what should I look for the lease terms? I am also in the military and hopefully can get military pricing. Any suggestions and/or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Don't know if they still have any 2014 inventory left, but money-wise it seems to be a better deal especially leasing, for whatever reason the logic of it escapes me :?
Possibly that dealers just been tighta$$ed about "new model" and are holding up for bigger profits, could be that the lease rate has changed, but unlikely.
I got mine at Quality Chevrolet in Escondido after lengthy text/voice negotiations and threats of going to OC for purchase. My first EV was purchased at Connell Chevrolet in Costa Mesa and it was one of the easiest car purchases I ever did, and I bought a lot...
It really doesn't matter who you are talking to as long as you know what is the good price and know how to negotiate, imo.
God luck,

Back