My lease

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomadMac

The ins and outs of leasing give me a headache. I still don't know what the various numbers mean.

But as an FYI, the lease from Novato Chevrolet for my white 2LT without CCS, $2500 down, US Bank, 3 years at 12K miles per year is $197.91 per month including tax and registration.

The tax rate for my town is 8.5%.

The dealership was great. I spent two months tire kicking. Went for a couple of test drives. The first time Jim, my salesman, just handed my wife and I the keys and didn't go for a ride along and didn't even ask for ID! No marketing questions or information gathering. Straight forward with a price quote, unlike the Ford dealer down the street where we spent two tortuous hours.

Hope this helps.

just got a quote from FH Dailey (in San Leandro, CA) for this as a lease...
2014 EV 1LT with DC Fast Charge $1,016.10 due at signing; $256.01 per
month (36 months) (total pay-out $10,232.46 with a residual of $16,664.55
and a acq. fee of $595). Seem decent?

They sell a 1LT with DCFS option?! Wish I got mine like that, I would have sacrificed fake leather for a lower price.

The fake leather doesn't seem like a plus to me; it seems as though it would get too hot during the summer if the car were parked in the sun. But I'm only guessing on that one.

Choice: Wow! DC charging in a 1LT.

Xylhim: That's not fake leather sir, that's Genuine Imitation leatherette :lol:

Choice: How many miles on your lease, that's a critical factor.

12,000/yr. 36,000 over the 3 yr. lease. we're still shopping because I get the sense we can do better elsewhere.

I got my 1LT at FH Dailey (Great salesman "JT") without the fast charger (remember there aren't many of them out there) for $1500 down, 10k miles/year for $202/month plus tax.

FYI....US BANK really sucks....they require $500 collision/comprehensive which is just plain stupid.

xylhim said:
They sell a 1LT with DCFS option?! Wish I got mine like that, I would have sacrificed fake leather for a lower price.

It took some phone calls and shopping around, but in the end, we were able to get us the exact car we wanted, Blue 1LT with DCFS, at the price I was willing to pay. I would have paid much more for real leather, but I like the cloth better than the "leatherette", even if they were the same price. I like the looks of the cloth seats with the interior accents as well, but I realize that is not for everyone, and it does not work with every color exterior.

Back