Photos of our cars in stock!

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeChevy

We've got 5 Spark EV 2LTs in stock right now, and I just wanted to post up some pics!

UhcGnkpl.jpg

j4Gelt1l.jpg

NUthWMEl.jpg

E4avPI9l.jpg

klDGEJKl.jpg

If you're interested, please feel free to PM, email or call!

Jeff:

Are you posting these photos to aggravate those pf us who live outside of CA and OR? We'd love to see these cars out East...

Lou

Lou,

I'd love to be able to get you one but unfortunately my hands are tied by GM! :x

There is one way though: you can move here for a few months, register it here and then take it back with you! ;)

blownb310 said:
How about if a friend buys and registers the car in his name and just loans it out to me for a couple of years?
I'm not a lawyer but I can't see anything illegal or wrong about that. Just don't expect much in the way of warranty coverage without bringing it back to CA.

GeorgeChevy said:
We've got 5 Spark EV 2LTs in stock right now, and I just wanted to post up some pics!

UhcGnkpl.jpg

j4Gelt1l.jpg

NUthWMEl.jpg

E4avPI9l.jpg

klDGEJKl.jpg

If you're interested, please feel free to PM, email or call!

hey nice collection of Spark EV 2LTs is this still available or sold

Pegasus said:
blownb310 said:
How about if a friend buys and registers the car in his name and just loans it out to me for a couple of years?
I'm not a lawyer but I can't see anything illegal or wrong about that. Just don't expect much in the way of warranty coverage without bringing it back to CA.
Yep. Check out some of the service/repair difficulties people are having now w/outside of CA Toyota Rav4 EVs at http://www.myrav4ev.com/forum/search.php?search_id=active_topics.
gatedad said:
Are you posting these photos to aggravate those pf us who live outside of CA and OR? We'd love to see these cars out East...
People need to lean on GM thru various channels to get them to sell and support it outside the 2 states. Call GM (not a dealer). Email them. Write them. Make sure they get something logged in their system that you have a want for the Spark EV in your state.

The reason why I say not a dealer is because automakers due to franchise laws can't own dealerships. If you tell a random guy at a dealer, that ask may not make it to GM corporate.

IMHO, if your market is one where other EVs have done reasonably well (e.g. Atlanta), there'd be a chance. If it's an area where EVs are not moving at all, forget about it.

Hey George,

Can you tell us what you are hearing for the 2015 Spark EV ?

Anyway you can get GM to make them in the Spark (gas) colors?

Back