Please share your experiences with Portland area dealerships

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hookemducks

Hi Spark EV owners!

I'm considering leasing a 2015 1LT from a Portland area dealer.

I would like to know:

1) Who you bought/lease from.

2) How your buying/leasing experience went.

3) What, if any, maintenance or repair work you have had done by the dealer, and how well you think they handled it.

This info could be helpful to many prospective buyers/leasees.

Thanks in advance!
Mitch

Hi,

We bought from Carr Chevy in Beaverton back in Apr when they had the $110 lease deal. We walked in, went for test drive, picked color and then it was a bit over 30 minutes of paperwork. It was a bit tedious but I do not think they could have made it much better. They talked with us and offered drinks while waiting for credit checks and everything to print out. About as painless a car buying experience as I have had but the car basically sold itself at that price. Car has been perfect so we have not been back. My wife likes the Spark so much I may go in soon to look at the new Volt(need something to get to CA every so often)

I walked into Wentworth in May and worked out a great deal, including a very generous trade in on my wife's car. They didn't have the car I wanted but placed a factory order for me the very next day and promised to keep me up to date. After a while of not hearing from them, I found out that my salesman had left the company, and the next guy in line assured me that my car would arrive eventually. Three months after I'd done the paperwork with them, and still no car, they admitted that they weren't sure when or if my car would be arriving. The salesman seemed completely disinterested.

That day, I contacted the internet sales manager at Wilsonville Chevrolet, Doug Harris, who had a car for me in a couple of days. He apologized for it taking a couple of days. They gave me the same deal that Wentworth offered ($3500 GM cash, $2500 dealer cash, high retail on my trade in). We were in and out of the dealer in less than an hour (we paid cash for the car). I've had zero service done on it. I changed out the tires and the speakers.

Wentworth is advertising a $109 lease on the 1lt if you can prove ownership of a different manufacturers newish vehicle. Just have to let them have a picture of your registration card. I walked out with a zero down lease on a 2lt with dcqc with 10k miles for $169 a month with their windshield/dent insurance. Took about 45 minutes on a Saturday morning. They had it in stock. Kudos to Cleo and Tom!

Back