Service in Portland (Oregon) area?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikwax

I need to take the Spark in for the recall work. My two closest options are Wentworth and Wilsonville. I've had non-Spark work done at Wentworth and think they're fine, but that's not the same as EV work.

Any EV experiences in the Portland area?

Also, I have a couple of odd issues with the Spark. I'm concerned that if I ask the dealer to address them, the car will sit there for ages before they come back with "no problem found" or "we're waiting to hear from GM." Advice?

I had to do a recall for the airbag at Wentworth. I assumed this would have been a 1 day turn, so I requested a rental. However, when I arrived they said it would just be a half hour or so. Turned out to be just some re-programming? Good experience for me; lobby had some coffee and TV and I was able to roam around and check out the new Volt and a Z06 they had in the showroom.

Had my recalls done at Wilsonville, didn't take long and they seemed glad to do the work. Note that they are a Wentworth company. I don't know if it makes any difference but that's where I bought the car.

Back