Spark EV Pre Order at Boardwalk Chevrolet

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hello guys,

Boardwalk Chevrolet in Redwood City, CA is one of the largest Volt dealers by volume in the US, and our sister store, Boardwalk Nissan, is the largest LEAF dealer by volume in the US. We're in EV central, and we're excited to see the Spark EV's this Summer.

We're looking to push Spark EV sales, so if you preorder your Spark EV through us, we'll give you a free SPX home charger.

Chevrolet hasn't given us firm pricing, or firm delivery times, but if you get in line with us, we'll make it worth your while. :)

PM me to leave a deposit

EDIT: I just found out that we're only able to sell the Spark EV's to customers in California. No out of state shipping. :(

Thanks Brendan. If I was in CA, I'd have signed up with you guys already. It sounds like a good deal.

Mike

For what it's worth, I picked up a Spark EV from Boardwalk - beware that many dealers are not offering the special GM lease, but Boardwalk is participating, and they were easy and decent to deal with - and straight up the whole time, which was quite nice.

To answer the previous post, the 2LT does not come with the fast charge port - as far as I know, that's not available on any vehicles until sometime later this year. From looking at pictures in the manual, I think you can tell by opening the charge plug door - if there's a single, 3-prong port, then it's only setup for the standard charger. If there's a second, 2-prong port under the 3-prong port, then it has the additional charger option installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back