Sparkmobile and Elephant Mountain

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomadMac

sparkelephant.JPG

Back when I was considerably younger and owned a Datsun 2000 Roadster, I used to occasionally drive over to Marin from Oakland early on nice Sunday mornings with only the tonneau cover on, dressed in wool turtleneck, hooded windbreaker, watch cap and driving gloves, just so I could blast along Lucas Valley Road and by Nicasio reservoir when there was no traffic, stereo cranked ("Born to be Wild", natch, plus lots of Hendrix), ending in Pt. Reyes for breakfast. I'm more likely to ride my bicycle on those roads now, but it's still gorgeous.

Too many cops on the backroads, nowadays, to have much fun. And entrapment is fine in with the Marin County Sheriffs. Don't ask.

gra said:
NomadMac said:
Too many cops on the backroads, nowadays, to have much fun. And entrapment is fine in with the Marin County Sheriffs. Don't ask.
Do they still have a car with a radar gun sitting in Nicasio most weekends?

Usually beneath the shade trees across from the church. But they're mobile all over. That's the problem.

Back