Want a Chevy Spark EV? Best get your fleet card first.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

west

If anyone from the Spark EV forum wants to buy a Chevy Spark EV, he/she'll have to wait a long time. According to this new article there is a long queue.
http://www.autos.ca/general-news/want-a-chevy-spark-ev-best-get-your-fleet-card-first/

I'm sure there are already people in the Spark EV Forum who have booked the car. But it's sad that they have to wait a long time.

I'm actually little bit surprised with the amount of attention that Chevy is getting with this car but it does seem like it's well deserved I mean it is an all-round solid car and the price tag is not too big considering the milage you can get out of him.

The EVs are really getting a lot of press lately and I have to admit I'm enjoying it very much. At this rate 90% of cars manufactored in 2020 will be EV.

Jimmy said:
I'm actually little bit surprised with the amount of attention that Chevy is getting with this car but it does seem like it's well deserved I mean it is an all-round solid car and the price tag is not too big considering the milage you can get out of him.

The EVs are really getting a lot of press lately and I have to admit I'm enjoying it very much. At this rate 90% of cars manufactored in 2020 will be EV.

I'm really interested in how the transition from gasoline powered vehicles to EV is going to pan out, and as you said the attention the EV-s are getting so far is incredibile and I hope it the trend continues exponentially.

Chevrolet is definitely hitting it out of the park with the Chevy Spark according to the preliminary numbers and its rightfully so...

McHale said:
Jimmy said:

I'm really interested in how the transition from gasoline powered vehicles to EV is going to pan out, and as you said the attention the EV-s are getting so far is incredibile and I hope it the trend continues exponentially.

Chevrolet is definitely hitting it out of the park with the Chevy Spark according to the preliminary numbers and its rightfully so...

Well you can already say that EVs are definitely the future, in just a couple of years since the start of developing this new technology big leaps have been made, and Chevy spark is definitely one of those technological leaps. If you told me 3 years ago that there is going to be a car that recharges in 20 min I would laugh at you and now it's a reality.

Well guys, I'm not surprised with the amount of attentions Chevy Spark EV is getting. Chevrolet has always been a big name and now they have launched an incredible car. So all the attentions are well deserved.

jake said:
Well guys, I'm not surprised with the amount of attentions Chevy Spark EV is getting. Chevrolet has always been a big name and now they have launched an incredible car. So all the attentions are well deserved.

There is no question about that one but I was always under the impression that chevy isn't getting the attention it deserves but that might be because I live in Scotland where I'm guessing Chevy doesn't have alot of customers...

Back