Welcome to the Chevy Spark EV Forum

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exchevyspark

Welcome! Thanks for visiting the Chevy Spark EV Forum!

Are you interested in learning more about the Chevy Spark EV? We are too!

Check in by replying in this thread and let us know where you're from, and whether you are simply looking for info, or interested in buying a Spark EV when it hits the market in 2013.

Hi! I just found out Spark EV forum and though why not join it? I'm a big fan of Chevy cars and if it is an EV interest gets doubled. Eager to share my thoughts on Chevy Spark EV with all of you.

I an new in Spark EV forum. I am looking for some reviews of Chevy Spark EV. Hoping to find some unbiased reviews in Spark EV forum. Also I have a few questions about the car.

I am trying to gather all the information on Chevy Spark EV. I am looking for dealership, engines, technology used in the car these kind of information. If I could find them in Spark EV forum that'd be great.

Guys, I think we should invite our friends to Spark EV forum. This place needs more people. It'd be easier to talk to others then. What do you think?

I just found the Spark EV forum and am interested in the Chevy Spark EV car and the technologies surrounding it.

zackreynolds said:
I just found the Spark EV forum and am interested in the Chevy Spark EV car and the technologies surrounding it.
Hi, I am new in the Spark EV forum just like you. It'd be great to get along and talk about Chevy Spark EV, what do you think?

Back