Leased a 2LT today!

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro1999

Decided to sign off on a lease for a 2LT w/CCS port today. Ended up being $150 down, $150 a month for 36 months, 10k miles.
Got $10,475 lease cash + $500 private offer + $500 farm bureau rebate = $11,475 in total incentives!

After factoring in the $2,500 MD EV rebate, it'll be a net $87/month lease. :)

I'm now a Volt/Spark EV household (eh, and there is a Cruze too).

Congrats-- and nice to have more in MD!

We have had ours just over a year and in that time the DCFC options have from none within driving distance to quite a few. Can't quite get the family to agree to try and get over the bay bridge on one charge yet though ;)

SparkevBlogspot said:
Congrats! But why does your antenna look funny? Did you remove it or is that the new style for 2016?

Turned out the dealer didn't finish the PDI, and forgot to screw in the antenna. =/

Antenna was in the glovebox, so I just screwed it in myself.

bro1999 said:
SparkevBlogspot said:
Congrats! But why does your antenna look funny? Did you remove it or is that the new style for 2016?

Turned out the dealer didn't finish the PDI, and forgot to screw in the antenna. =/

Antenna was in the glovebox, so I just screwed it in myself.

Ha! I was thinking whether or not I should text you about the missing antenna on my way home after I got the mats from you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the car!

Back