Got a 2LT today

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazbad

Got a 2LT with DFC today for 130$/month with 15k miles/year. I bought it from Momentum Chevy in San Jose. I am not sure if there are any left. I saw 1LT and one 2LT when i left. If anybody is interested ping Remon there. He is a very nice guy.

sazbad said:
Got a 2LT with DFC today for 130$/month with 15k miles/year. I bought it from Momentum Chevy in San Jose. I am not sure if there are any left. I saw 1LT and one 2LT when i left. If anybody is interested ping Remon there. He is a very nice guy.

Congrats.

I can't decide if I want one- on the fence- have a very nice email offer on a- 2016 "2LT" with DCFC for $110.00/mo including Los Angeles sales tax- 36 months- (total 35 payments)- 10K/yr- $0.00 Due at Signing (and that's computed by the dealership) before- $500.00 Private Internet Offer and $500.00 GM Military Discount (Veteran) Discount.

KenBT said:
I can't decide if I want one- on the fence- have a very nice email offer on a- 2016 "2LT" with DCFC for $110.00/mo including Los Angeles sales tax- 36 months- (total 35 payments)- 10K/yr- $0.00 Due at Signing (and that's computed by the dealership) before- $500.00 Private Internet Offer and $500.00 GM Military Discount (Veteran) Discount.

Sounds pretty good... can you disclose the dealer?

Back