All-weather/winter floor mats

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernSpark

Has anyone come across good quality all-weather/winter floor mats/liners that fit the Spark EV well? I was actually considering Weathertech, (willing to spend the money since I live in the snowbelt), but apparently they are not designed specifically for the Spark EV, despite Amazon saying that they will fit (I spoke to a local dealer who actually called them up to ask). I did see the thread on the GM ones but it looks like those ones are not an exact fit either (for the driver's side at least).

Any floor mats made for the gas Spark will physically fit the Spark EV, the only difference is that the floor clips that keep the driver's mat from sliding are in a different position so that mat won't clip in (which is important). I've highlighted the differences and how to modify the GM mats in this thread:

http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3678

There are no all weather mats that will clip into the stock Spark EV holders with zero modifications.

Bryce

Back