Anyone have an extra remote fob they would sell?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawl

My second question is whether anyone knows if these things can be repaired. The "unlock" button finally broke off, just like the first fob I had. Otherwise it works okay, though if I lock the car and unlock with the manual key, the alarm goes off until I start the car.

Nevermind. I found the little piece that fell out and simply put it back and covered it with a bit of duct tape—voila.

barely related… does anyone know the ordering number for the door lock blank key? I need one I can get wet and I used to have one for when I went to the beach. but I lost it. :/
I talked to the Chevy dealership and the my told me 94543206. But it’s obsolete in their system and not available. I also don’t think that part number is a plain old key… I think it comes with a fob…

Cool. I ended up getting a simple metal key (no plastic head). The code on my key was HY6. I think it was from a Hyundai. It pretty much works, but you have to work it around a bit. Dupakey fought the battle, but they said they didn’t have the exact right blank.
San Diego, does your key have an identifying code on it?

Back