Beer & Food GTG.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TonyWilliams said:
nozferatu said:
Let's not let this troll TonyWilliams derail our purpose here.

Let's continue to build our group and get some grub!

Yes, I'm a "troll" to "derail" your purpose!!! Perhaps that nutty talk does make sense to you, but thankfully there are many more folks with an EV who spend no effort yapping at my heels on the internet. You're outnumbered about 1000 to one. Sorry, Charlie.

Why don't both you guys (and there are a few others) call your little get-togethers the "Ban TonyWilliams Club". I absolutely promise I won't ever show up!!!!! If we need you, we'll smoke you out of your hole.

I'm really glad I posted about these issues, and then you two oozed out of the cracks on cue. Just so we're clear, and there's no doubt EXACTLY who we do not want in civilized biweekly breakfasts:

It's you, "that-guy".

If either of you show up, I will call the police and we will let civilized enforcers of the law handle whatever continued crazy talk you wish to provide us with. Since the only reason you would show up is to either disrupt, threaten, attack, or otherwise intimidate our gathering, only law enforcement is appropriate to counter your presence.

You have been advised.

Dude..just piss off. You're a loser.

TonyWilliams said:
nozferatu said:
Tony Williams said:
It's you, "that-guy".

You have been advised.

Dude..just piss off. You're a loser.

Thank you for justifying my choices, yet again. Ta, Ta... and don't forget your equally bellicose friends.

What makes you think anyone here want's to come to a GTG held by an arrogant dolt like you?

You're having a conversation with yourself you do realize that right? How insecure are you mate to prance around like this?

Just piss off. Make your own thread for your own GTG please.

TonyWilliams said:
If either of you show up, I will call the police and we will let civilized enforcers of the law handle whatever continued crazy talk you wish to provide us with. Since the only reason you would show up is to either disrupt, threaten, attack, or otherwise intimidate our gathering, only law enforcement is appropriate to counter your presence.

You have been advised.

You need to get out less.

@Oberon

Wow! With this kind of invite, I think that I will have to show up after all, stealth-like (I'll have to park the Spark over in the Target Greatland parking lot and walk over).

Maybe I will sit near this group to eaves drop on their proceedings - I might glean some valuable intel that will help me enjoy my Chevy Spark EV even more than I'm enjoying now (well, except for that fast-charge envy that I just can't seem to get over - kinda puts a damper on my joy - what a loser I am!).

The host of this GTG should know that Cerritos is patrolled by the Sheriffs and they have a very nice station on South St. and Bloomfield. Heck, I have their phone number on speed dial in my cell phone - I can call the Sheriffs for him if needed. However, last time I checked, freedom of speech was still allowed in Cerritos.

Oberon said:
TonyWilliams said:

You have been advised.

You need to get out less.

nozferatu said:
What makes you think anyone here want's to come to a GTG held by an arrogant dolt like you?

Maybe you missed the part that we have been doing this for years? No problems attracting folks for the multitude of events I attend and/or organize. Here's the third annual version of one of the events that I founded and organize:

http://www.AllElectricVehicleRally.org

Anyhoo, for the dumb asses who want to "infiltrate", most of the folks who attend these events have known each other in person and online for years and almost without exception will know me personally. If you're new, it will be readily apparent, whether you park your car "around the corner" like a common criminal or just park with the other cars.

Again, for 99.9% of the EV driving population that aren't a walking time bomb, welcome.

TonyWilliams said:
nozferatu said:

Maybe you missed the part that we have been doing this for years? No problems attracting folks for the multitude of events I attend and/or organize. Here's the third annual version of one of the events that I founded and organize:

http://www.AllElectricVehicleRally.org

Anyhoo, for the dumb asses who want to "infiltrate", most of the folks who attend these events have known each other in person and online for years and almost without exception will know me personally. If you're new, it will be readily apparent, whether you park your car "around the corner" like a common criminal or just park with the other cars.

Again, for 99.9% of the EV driving population that aren't a walking time bomb, welcome.

Let me clarify something...no one here the fk cares what you think. Clear enough for ya?

Now fk off and make your own thread.

nozferatu said:
Let me clarify something...no one here the fk cares what you think. Clear enough for ya?

Thats odd... irrational, emotional and abuse charged rhetoric and demands coming from you. Who would have predicted that?

Sadly for you and your associated internet bullies, there won't be a day in your sad lives when you control what I do, not will I be intimidated or cajoled by you or your associates.

If you nut jobs haven't frightened off everybody, our breakfast events are very low key and casual. That is why I absolutely promise that whatever disruption these few sorry excuses might try will be shut down quickly and decisively. Since they are specifically NOT INVITED, the very act of these bottom feeders showing up will be presumed aggressive behavior against the group and countered with appropriate defensive force, if necessary.

Since at least one poster already indicated he/she might show up after specifically being publicaly excluded, let me just offer that any of these folks can be tracked down with the internet IP addresses that the moderators have access to. The forum administrator can be served and compelled legally to provide the information to law enforcement should it reach that level.

Heck, with far less than 1000 Spark EV's out there, it wont be much of a challenge to smoke out any of these several folks. My point is that there wont be an anonymous "hit and run". We will identify and find anybody who might come to damage property or threaten people.

These are not the first internet hecklers I've encountered, and they wont be the last.

TonyWilliams said:
nozferatu said:

Thats odd... irrational, emotional and abuse charged rhetoric and demands coming from you. Who would have predicted that?

Sadly for you and your associated internet bullies, there won't be a day in your sad lives when you control what I do, not will I be intimidated or cajoled by you or your associates.

If you nut jobs haven't frightened off everybody, our breakfast events are very low key and casual. That is why I absolutely promise that whatever disruption these few sorry excuses might try will be shut down quickly and decisively. Since they are specifically NOT INVITED, the very act of these bottom feeders showing up will be presumed aggressive behavior against the group and countered with appropriate defensive force, if necessary.

Since at least one poster already indicated he/she might show up after specifically being publicaly excluded, let me just offer that any of these folks can be tracked down with the internet IP addresses that the moderators have access to. The forum administrator can be served and compelled legally to provide the information to law enforcement should it reach that level.

Heck, with far less than 1000 Spark EV's out there, it wont be much of a challenge to smoke out any of these several folks. My point is that there wont be an anonymous "hit and run". We will identify and find anybody who might come to damage property or threaten people.

These are not the first internet hecklers I've encountered, and they wont be the last.

Oh my goodness...what are we going to do now that we aren't invited to your party????

THIS SUCKS!! MOMMY!!! Tony Williams doesn't want to invite us!

I've come across a lot of arrogant people online but you take the cake...you really are a troll and a dolt.

I feel for you though I must say...you've got a serious war ranging in your mind...must be tough. Think about talking to your doctor about upping your meds. Might help.

To the moderator:

Please close this thread...this fktard has ruined it. And ban him while you're at it.

nozferatu said:
Please close this thread...this fktard has ruined it. And ban him while you're at it.

We had a fantastic breakfast! 15 or 16 showed up, some with their families. As usual, mostly the cars that are produced in volume, Tesla and Nissan LEAF, but plenty of Toyota Rav4 EV's. Im not sure what others cars where present.

Who did we have? The guy who put Brusa aftermarket chargers on his LEAF, and now drives both a LEAF and a Rav4 EV. This could be a reasonable modification for the Spark EV. Also, we had the founder of the OPENevse project who showed off his latest products. I know some Spark EV owners have likely built an OPENevse.

I showed my latest products, also. Naturally, Gary, the original gentleman who broke the LEAF CAN bus and published his data for the world to share was present. His CAN bus work applies to every electric car. We had one guy who carries his homebuilt portable electric CHAdeMO charger (dont try this at home, folks!), and another who built a step-up up transformer to charge at 240-250 volts, instead of 208 volts.

Lots of my customers were present, and I thank you all.

Thankfully, none of the self apparent "nut jobs" showed up, and I thank them for recognizing that they were neither welcome, nor appropriate to a civil social family gathering centered around our fondness of electric vehicles.

Next breakfast meeting is 8:30am - 11am:

Gathering #44b: 26 Apr 2014:

Hometown Buffet
1008 E 17th Street
Santa Ana, California
714-541-3020

All EV enthusiasts welcome, except for "that-guy"! Dont be "that-guy"!!!

Some of the cars present:

c6d4ddfc76ece346406bcaa758cb0f5f.jpg

nozferatu said:
TonyWilliams said:
All EV enthusiasts welcome, except for "that-guy"! Dont be "that-guy"!!!

Still stroking yourself TW?

I'll bet folks are jumping at a chance to have a gathering with you!!! You're quite the lovable guy, along with a few of your colleagues. I can't hardly believe you didn't organize and participate in a successful gathering this weekend.

Maybe it's because you'll always be "that-guy", and likely always have been.

That's the difference between you and me. I'm not an insecure twit like you who needs to prance around the internet crying for attention and constant acknowledgment.

Your whining is everywhere on the net...its pathetic. Lol. You really are a dolt and an insecure little man. Now go thump your aging chest elsewhere you old fart.

LOL! I jumped from page 1 to page 4...

Quite the extreme, from friendly to hostile in no time.

I'd be down for a GTG on a weekend. I'm all over the valley, so any location is fine with me.

crash said:
LOL! I jumped from page 1 to page 4...

Quite the extreme, from friendly to hostile in no time.

I'd be down for a GTG on a weekend. I'm all over the valley, so any location is fine with me.

Yeah it's hostile because of that douche....you can find him all over the net spewing hate and getting into arguments with anyone who doesn't see it his myopic way. Sad little existence he has.

Cool man...we can exchange emails or whatever over PM if you like. Then we can set a time and place to meet for a few brews and food?

How long have you had your car?

Here's the meeting schedule for breakfast at Hometown Buffet, 8:30am to 11am, on Saturday:

April 26 - Santa Ana (Orange County)
May 3 - Mira Mesa (San Diego County)
May 10 - Cerritos (Orange County)
May 17 - Oceanside (San Diego County)

Repeat

Saturday, April 26, 2014!

Every third Saturday of each month we meet, socialize, and share/swap ideas to advance our common interest in Electric Vehicle Culture in Southern California!

The Electric Vehicle Association of North Los Angeles/North America monthly meeting is at Bob's Big Boy from Noon to 5pm. We will meet for lunch in the back area of Bob's (furthest from the door) from noon to 1pm. Then from 1pm to 5pm we will have the EV meet in the parking lot outside. This will include meet and greets and test drives of various EVs. You do not have to stay for all of it and can show up and leave any time you like between noon and 5pm! We had a good turn out of both people and EVs last month and hope to see it grow bigger this month!

Bob’s Big Boy in Northridge (8876 Corbin Ave., Northridge, CA 91324). SE Corner of Northridge Way and Corbin Ave..

Back