Competition of Chevy Spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevyfan

The Spark EV takes competition from the likes of the Nissan Leaf and the Fiat 500e, to a name of a few. The Nissan Leaf has been Nissan’s answer to environmental conservation. The Leaf is cheaper than most of the competition, but it lacks on power and refinement. The Spark EV clearly brings both of those qualities to the table. Once released, the Fiat 500e will combine the famous chic look of the 500 with an electric motor. To be launched at the L.A. Auto Show, it aims to impress the Government’s campaign for electric vehicles and buyers who would like to be involved in the noble cause of environmental conservation.
Article for Spark EV forum.

Nissan feat is not a very attractive car. I don't think it can survive the competition with Chevy Spark EV.

Yeah I agree, its basically a race between Fiat and Chevy Spark this time.

I think Its going to come down to brend recognition in this case because, as it seems at this moment, there is no clear difference between these two cars.Fiat is probably taking Europe while Chevy is going to do well in the US

Macdonald said:

I think Its going to come down to brend recognition in this case because, as it seems at this moment, there is no clear difference between these two cars.Fiat is probably taking Europe while Chevy is going to do well in the US
I think eventually Chevy Spark EV is going to takeover Europe too. It's just a matter of time.

Well, if they can beat Chevy Spark EV only time will tell but I have great hopes from the car.

sparks said:
Macdonald said:

I think eventually Chevy Spark EV is going to takeover Europe too. It's just a matter of time.

I'm not so sure about that one, of course it could happen but I'm not counting on it. Fiat has a fairly loyal market base that almost regularly exchange older fiats for new ones, kind of a habit one could say. Especially in Italy.

McHale said:
sparks said:
Macdonald said:

I'm not so sure about that one, of course it could happen but I'm not counting on it. Fiat has a fairly loyal market base that almost regularly exchange older fiats for new ones, kind of a habit one could say. Especially in Italy.

I'm sure that is true but in the end the consumer looks at the numbers and overall feel of the car and in my book Chevy Spark EV is a far superior car in every aspect you could consider...

Back